Watch the YouTube Preview by clicking https://youtu.be/CodS97-lTk0
Learn how holistic therapies and alternative medicine can help ease dog pain, stress, anxiety and common ailments such as K9 allergies, intestinal upsets, arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia and more.
This class is available on Udemy. Please note the price varies when Udemy has a sale. Put this class on your wish list on Udemy to get the reduced rate!
This course will cover several different modalities of natural solutions to help you make the best decision on which is best for your dog. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Veterinary Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Laser Therapy
- Animal Reiki
- Herbal Medicine
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies
- K9 Nutrition with Recipes
- Crystal Therapy
- Creating a happy healthy home for you and your pets
- Basic K9 anatomy.
- Western medication used for common K9 ailments and their side effects.
This class is for dog owners, dog walkers, dog trainers, vet techs and those who work with dogs who want to learn more about holistic veterinary medicine.
Please note: several therapies discussed such as acupuncture and chiropractic medicine must be performed by a licensed practitioner. In this class you will not learn how to do acupuncture or how to give your dog a chiropractic adjustment. However, I will give you information on how to find a licensed practitioner.
Jeanie Mossa MS, L.Ac., is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and Reiki master. Owner of Four Paws Acupuncture in Salem MA and Four Paws Healing in Alexandria VA. She has written four books on holistic medicine and also taught veterinary acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for dogs to acupuncturists and veterinarians.
Jeanie has been treating people and animals with holistic medicine for more than 25 years.
What are the requirements?
- You should be a dog lover!
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn how veterinary acupuncture, animal acupressure, animal reiki, laser and chiropractic medicine can help your dog.
- You will learn about herbal, homeopathic remedies and supplements used for K9 pain, allergies and intestinal upsets.
- You will learn basic K9 anatomy and common western drugs used in veterinary medicine for pain.
- You will learn about K9 nutrition as well as how to make your home a happy healthy environment for your pets.
- You will also learn how aromatherapy, crystals and music can help your pets.
- You will learn how to manage K9 stress and anxiety naturally.